Thank you for your purchase!
Sorry, trouble retrieving payment receipt.
Online Classes and videos can be accessed by logging into the website and going to the Exercise Library.
If you have purchased a course (Pimp your Pelvic Floor or Weaning) then please log in and go to the Online Courses section.
Please do note the following:
It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure you are well enough to partake in these videos. Please follow the pregnancy videos if you are pregnancy and the postnatal ones for up to 9-12 months postnatally (contact Priya if you are unsure). If you are new to Pilates please start with the beginner exercises first and always work at your level.
• Please check there is sufficient space to perform the exercises safely and move freely without obstacles or obstructions, free from furniture, equipment and other hazards – a minimum of four square metres per person should suffice.
• please check any equipment used is safe and in a suitable condition for the activity being performed.
• please check the surrounding floor space is entirely clear to remove any hazards that may increase the risk of slips, trips or falls
• please check there are no distractions that may cause you to injure yourself throughout the duration of the session.
• also that there is sufficient heating, lighting, ventilation and you are hydrated throughout.
In addition, the following disclaimer applies in respect of any pre-recorded sessions:
As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using this exercise video you need to use your common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you should check with your doctor before beginning any fitness programme, if you have concerns. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at your own risk. Pilates with Priya will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of these online fitness videos or information shared on our website.